Recruiting: Social Media Executive (Kickstart Scheme)
We are on the lookout for a social media executive to come and join us at Station Rd. and help us build on the success we have gained over the last few years.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with agency experience, but this is not a massive deal breaker. Someone with hands-on experience and knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and also understands and uses Social media Analytics is far more important to us.
We have a great team at Station Rd. so the person we are looking for will be immersed into agency life from the start. Although this position is initially through the Kick Start scheme under a 6 month placement for 16-24 yer olds. We would love to find the right candidate who can move into a full time permanent position with us which we can help develop and shape together.
Station Rd. has been built on the basis that “Your journey is just as important as your destination” and this rings true whether you are one of our clients or part of our team. We look to support everyone with the relevant training, tools, software and equipment to ensure a job well done. Which is true for any business, but we also believe that by supporting our team’s mental health, wellbeing and personal goals we get the absolute best out of each other and in turn produce the best ideas, concepts and solutions for our clients.
These are some of things we are looking for:
- Experience & Understanding of:
- Facebook / Facebook Ads
- Twitter / Twitter Ads
- Instagram / Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn / LinkedIn Ads
- Social Media Analytics
- Knowledge of design software to support content creation
- Support the wider Digital team and Directors in achieving client goals
- Ability to write Ad Copy for approval by the Account Management team
- Work alongside the creative, content and PR teams to help build client accounts
- Looking to progress and develop within an agency environment
- Methodical & Organised
- Creative & Curious
- Willingness to learn and develop and always looking for new ideas and ways of doing things
Due to this being a Kick Start placement the below criteria applies:
- 16-24 Years old
- Currently claiming Universal Credit
- Eligibility with the JobCentre is recommended
- Meets National Minimum Wage